Monday 18 November 2013

A Sprinkle of Imagination Monthly Challenge

I get stuck in a rut when crafting as I have a bunch of 'go to' colours that I tend to use, so when I saw the colour pallet of this months challenge over at the Sprinkle of Imaginations blog I wanted to have a go as they are colours I wouldn't automatically go for.
 
 
I've made a small mixed media panel, about 4x4 inches in size.
 





It's a really grey day here so the lighting is terrible so I've found it difficult getting a true likeness of the  colours, but I hope they are close enough to the brief :-/
 
Those little water droplets are from a new set of stamps I treated myself to from Designs by Ryn. I love most of her stamp designs, they stamp fantastic, very crisp and clear, and the customer service is first class!!
 
 

13 comments:

  1. WOW Deb this is amazing! I love the gorgeous design and wonderful colours.

    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful project- I love those colours - must use this combo myself - love the water droplets too!!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful colours, ones I would choose myself too, love the water drops too!

    Penny

    ReplyDelete
  4. A fabulous mixed media panel - great colours and texture

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooo, another fab canvas Deb!! Love all that yummy texture. So glad you are loving Ryn's stamps, they are so versatile and such great quality aren't they? She will love this canvas too! :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow fantastic canvas just love it Hugs Sandra xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. oh my goodness that is amazing!! Fantastic job :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hey Deb, great to see what you've been up to. I'm loving the texture that you get in your mixed media pieces! Makes me want to touch the surface. Many thanks for sharing and for your kind words about me in your post. So appreciated :) Talk to you soon,
    Ryn

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great little canvas, complete and with super texture and colors!

    ReplyDelete
  10. How gorgeous. The colours are spot on and I love all that texture going on. Thank you for entering the challenge at ASOI and good luck.

    ReplyDelete
  11. lovely background and colors, Deb! yes its totally crisp :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Fantastic piece, great textures & the water droplets look fab.

    ReplyDelete